xWatch Review – Price, Benefits, Works Or Not? (Must Read)
From being a pocket accessory to becoming an absolute digital necessity, watches have evolved to become a necessity beyond just serving as a time-piece. From basic wristwatches to smartwatches, there are a plethora of options to pick the right kind of watch that suits someone’s needs.
Smartwatches have become increasingly popular among those who are multitaskers and are always on the go. Smartwatches provide more than just displaying the time. The user could connect the smartwatch via Bluetooth to their mobile device and simply use it as an extension of their phone. A smartwatch lets you access the digital world, literally from your fingertips.
In an era of digital devices, it could be challenging to find the right smartwatch that suits one’s needs. With an abundance of choices, it’s even more challenging to make the best pick, keeping in mind all the features that are offered by the available smartwatches. So, how do you know if the smartwatch you pick is really smart enough? This review helps you in knowing what features sets apart the xWatch from the rest of the smartwatches available in the market.
What is the xWatch?
xWatch is the most functional smartwatch available in the market. The smartwatch comes with two essential aspects – Quality and style. The xWatch could be used as an extension to your mobile phone by pairing it with your Android or iOS device through Bluetooth. xWatch simplifies everyday mobile usage and lets you answer calls directly, play and listen to music, keep track of your fitness, monitor blood pressure and pulse rate, click pictures and shoot videos, just through the smartwatch.
xWatch also comes with different camera settings that include an enhanced night mode setting to enable the user to click great pictures in low light. xWatch’s built-in audio player allows the user to listen to music on the built-in speaker, as well as to connect the smartwatch to Bluetooth earphones for a more intimate and much clearer audio experience.
What does the xWatch offer?
While most of the smartwatches offer basic features such as allowing the user to answer calls, checking messages and listen to music directly from the smartwatch, the xWatch provides more features with better quality.
xWatch comes with the following features for an enhances user experience:
- Health monitor: xWatch continuously monitors the user’s blood pressure level, pulse & heart rate and alerts the user if they are hitting dangerous levels of blood pressure or pulse rate. Carrying the xWatch simply acts like having medical assistance by your side.
- Sleep monitor: xWatch monitors the users sleep at night and detects any inadequacy in the sleep levels. xWatch also provides tips and useful information to aid in better sleep. The smartwatch also includes an alarm feature which would wake up the user at the set time.
- Fitness monitor: xWatch regularly counts the steps taken in a day by the user, and also counts the calories consumed by the user through its sensors. xWatch motivates the user to be fit and become a better version of themselves. What’s more, xWatch also reminds the user to stand up after sitting for too long. xWatch acts as a compact personal trainer that fits on the wrist.
- Easy Access: xWatch provides easy access to the information available on the user’s mobile phone. The smartwatch also helps the user in staying connected to friends and family just through a click of a button from the watch. The user would also never miss any urgent phone call or message as xWatch instantly notifies the user.
What functions does the xWatch offer?
xWatch offers a lot of functions as compared to the other smartwatches available in the market. xWatch comes with nearly 18 functions, making it the most functional smartwatch available currently.
Here is a list of all the functions offered by xWatch:
- Bluetooth call
- Call logs
- Heart rate
- Sleep monitor
- Bluetooth camera
- Bluetooth music
- Multiple languages
What are the main features of xWatch?
The most functional smartwatch inevitably comes with special features. The following is a list of the main features provided by xWatch:
- 4.0 Bluetooth: xWatch comes with a 4.0 Bluetooth for fast, stable and reliable connection with the xWatch mobile app
- Pedometer: The in-built pedometer feature in xWatch acts as a personal cardio trainer by keeping track of the number of steps taken, calories burned, distance covered, walking time, and speed per hour.
- Remote camera: The remote camera feature allows the user to click selfies within 10 meters.
- Reminder: The reminder feature never lets the user miss any important event. The user could create reminders for upcoming events and important dates.
- Ease of use: The ease of use option simplifies the function menu with the touch of one button.
- Stopwatch: xWatch helps to keep track of time with the stopwatch feature.
- Water-resistant: xWatch is water-resistant, which means the user would not have to worry about the climate, accidental drops, or water spillage.
- Long-lasting battery: xWatch does not require the user to replace the battery quite often. The smartwatch automatically saves battery during standby time with power saving mode,
xWatch also comes with other useful features such as language compatibility. The smartwatch would be compatible with the language of the mobile phone. xWatch also comes with ergonomic and stylish strap design with long-lasting, high tensile strength.
The strap that comes with the xWatch has a stylish design. It has a high tensile strength that is long-lasting. Dust resistance feature that comes with the LCD makes the xWatch an irresistible pick for smartwatch lovers.
What are the xWatch Specifications?
- Brand: AiWatch
- Screen: LCD Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in chip type: SI-BW03
- Screen size: 1.12 inch
- Operating mode: Press button
- IP rating: IP67 ( or 5ATM ) Waterproof: Yes
- Alert type: Ring
- Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
- Groups of alarm: 3
- Health tracker: Pedometer
- Messaging: Message reminder
- Notification: Yes
- Other Function: Alarm, Stopwatch
- Notification type: Facebook, QQ, Skype, Twitter, WeChat, WhatsApp
- Remote control function: Remote Camera
- Battery Capacity: 380mAh
- Standby time: 12 months
- Type of battery: 1 x CR2032 battery (included)
- People: Male table
Dial and Band:
- Band material: TPU
- Case material: TPU
- The shape of the dial: Round
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Red
- Compatible OS: Android, IOS
Weight and Size:
- Dial size: 5.50 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 2.95 inches
- Package weight: 0.1710 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 9.84 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches
- Product weight: 0.0700 kg
- Wearing diameter: 170-200mm
- Band size: 25.00 x 2.2 cm / 9.84 x 0.37 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x XWATCH Smartwatch, 1 x English Manual
Pros of xWatch:
- xWatch is affordable when compared to other leading smartwatch brands.
- It provides accurate results with fitness tracking, sleep monitoring, health monitoring and pedometer.
- xWatch comes with a stylish, ultra-thin design.
- Ease of access option makes the smartwatch very simple to use.
- It provides the best value for money.
Cons of xWatch:
- xWatch is available for purchase only online, no retail purchase is available.
- The design of xWatch is more of a replica of the Apple watch, hence the buyer is not purchasing any new or latest design.
xWatch Price and Availability
xWatch retails for $99, which is more affordable as compared to the other popular smartwatches in the market such as Apple Watch 4 which sells for $299, and Fitbit Versa 2 which is priced at $199.
One drawback with xWatch is that it could only be purchased online and is not available for purchase at stores. The reason why the xWatch is only available for purchase online could be that retailers would add a mark-up to the product, resulting in a price hike.
We recommend you to make a purchase of the xWatch only from their official website to avoid getting ghosted with fake products.
Customer Review and Recommendation
xWatch has been receiving positive reviews from the customers who have purchased the smartwatch. Besides the United States, xWatch is becoming hugely popular around the world.
xWatch offers great quality and comes with style as good as the smartwatches that might break your bank. If you are a new smartwatch user, we recommend you to go ahead and make a purchase of the xWatch, because it would probably become your best bet. xWatch provides great features at a reasonable price, which makes it a perfect best fit for value for money.
xWatch truly is the most functional smartwatch in the market, as it claims to be. The smartwatch comes with plenty of features to provide ease of access to technology. The premium quality, multiple features and functions, water and dust resistance, long-lasting battery, and reasonable price makes xWatch offers the best value for money.
This review gives the xWatch big thumbs up as the smartwatch is great for all the reasons listed. xWatch would easily become your favourite smartwatch available and is sure to last for a really long time.